Friday, July 25, 2014

INSTA-STUFF FLASHBACK

Happy Friday! Woohoo
I'm flashing back to some old 'grams today.

I've had a busy, tiring week and a good friend once told me one of the most relaxing things to do when you're feeling a bit stressed and overwhelmed is to think back to happy memories.

These are a small selection of mine from the past year....




Vegan Vermicelli bowl from the San Francisco food court I mentioned earlier in the week.
This was the first meal I had in America and it was amazing and I was so so relieved.





First time it was sun-roof appropriate weather in my new car!
Especially important as my old car was so old the headlining used to fall on my head.









Beach.
Need I say more






Flashback of a flashback.
Port Douglas 2011.







My kitties when they wash each other.
Like seriously.








Broome.
GO






M's BBQ dinners in Summer.
Nothing better.





My vegie garden in full flight






Waikiki.
And just travel.  Anywhere really, I don't mind.





Babysitting this gorgeous old man who did not leave my side when I was unwell all those years ago.
He is Rama.  He is a 17 year old Siamese.  He is amazing.



Have THE most beautiful weekend.
I am off to make more memories to look back on!

Nat x






No comments:

Post a Comment